The person behind the screen.

09:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Hey guys,

To start off my blog, I thought I would post a bit about myself; so that you guys know a bit about the person behind the screen.

Where to start...


My name is Sarah and I am 19 years old. I live in Australia and am currently in the first year of my nursing degree. I am thoroughly enjoying my degree!

My decision to start up my own blog was a spur of the moment thing. I was literally laying in bed trying to sleep, and the idea of starting a blog just popped into my thought train. Instead of just forgetting about this random thought, I actually put the thought into motion.
I guess I can't say the idea totally came out of no where as I do enjoy watching vlogs and reading blogs. But before that night, I had never really thought of starting my own blog. But here I am, writing my first blog post.

The contents of this blog will be of beauty and life style, as these are the things I enjoy reading, and I personally want to write about things that I would enjoy reading myself. I will be putting up a new blog post every Sunday.

If you have any questions for me or post requests feel free to message me or leave a comment. I would also appreciate any constructive criticism you could give me as your opinions are important to me.

Sarah xx


email: sarahmaureen17@hotmail.com
instagram: sarahmaureen17
twitter: sarahmaureen19
tumblr: http://impeccabledisguises.tumblr.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.