Products Worth The Hype

17:35 Unknown 2 Comments

Lorac Pro Palette, Tangle Teezer, Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick, Real Techniques

There are times in the blogging world when all the hype is on a certain product. Sometimes these products are worth the hype, and other times maybe not. Here are a few products that I believe are worth the hype. Although these products work for me, they may not necessarily work for everyone, after all this is just my opinion on the products.

Lorac Pro Palette: I am not going to go on about this too much as I have already done a review here . I pretty much have the same opinion and reasons as everyone else who loves this palette. It truly is an amazing palette and you can create so many different looks out of it. You can purchase this palette from here or here

 Maybelline Colour Elixirs: Its true, I am definitely a lipstick girl. Lip glosses just never seem to cut it for me. So when I heard all the hype around these lipglosses I was sceptical, but also intrigued. I saw these in  store on sale for about $12, so I picked up the shade "nude illusion". I love the formula of these, they feel so nice on the lips. They don't feel sticky and I would say they last 2-3 hours on the lips without eating or drinking. This colour is the perfect nude for me. I will always be a lipstick girl, but this lip gloss makes the cut. Sorry, I've just realised I have forgotten to put this in the picture above. You can purchase the colour elixir's from here.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks: These have to be one of my favourite lip stick brands ever. The formula is creamy and moisturising and they are long lasting on the lips. I have a ton of these, and they are all perfect - no duds (at least not in any of the shades I have). I would recommend these to everyone as they have a wide range of shades to suit everyone's taste and they are affordable. You can purchase these lipsticks here.

Tangle Teezer: I have wanted this for ages, so when It finally arrived in the mail, I was one very happy women. It's as good as everyone says. I love the design of it, the colours are gorgeous; I chose blueberry in which the teeth of the comb are pink and the back of it is blue. The two different lengths of teeth allow it to comb through my hair with ease, minimising breakage and pulling on the hair. It also feels really nice against the scalp, sort of like a bit of a massage, which benefits the hair, but feels great too. I've just purchased my boyfriend one since he likes it so much. Seriously every girl needs one of these..and possibly their partner. Here is the link if you wish to purchase the tangle teezer.

Real Techniques Makeup Brushes: To be honest, it was only recently that I bought my first set of real techniques makeup brushes. I purchased the core collection brush set which comes with the detailer brush, the pointed foundation brush, the buffing brush and the contour brush. These brushes are seriously soft and they really do make applying makeup so much easier. I don't know why it took me so long to purchase them, but I'm never looking back. I am definitely going to buy the eye set soon. You can purchase the core collection set from here.

Do you think these products are worth the hype? Let me know of any other hyped up products that are definitely worth it!

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, I was considering purchasing the Lorac palette, and now I will. I need a ton of pigmentation in my shadows, so that I don't have to pick up too much product on my brush. (If it falls in my eyes, it's allergy-eye central for the rest of the day.) Not good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is definitely the palette for you then. All you need is one swipe and the colour pay off is brilliant! I'm glad I could help you decide on the palette :) I feel you, allergies are not fun, I've been having the worst hay fever lately.

      -xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.