One Lovely Blog Award.

14:38 Unknown 2 Comments



Hello my lovelies! So today I realise that I was nominated for the "One Lovely Blog Award"  by the beautiful Delilah. I just want to give a big thank you to Delilah as it was a huge surprise and I am very grateful! Here is a link to Delilah's blog.

Firstly, I will quickly explain the rules of this award.



- You must display the award logo at the top of the post.
- You must thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog in your post (it's just kind really).
- You must add this set of rules to your post so that your nominees will know what to do
- You must add 7 facts about yourself into the post.
- You must nominate 15 other blogs and leave links to each of them in your post!
- You must let the people who you have nominated know that they've been nominated
- You must follow back the person who nominated you on GFC and Bloglovin

It's always baffles me how hard it is to think of facts about yourself when you are asked on the spot.

1. I am currently in the midst of completing a Bachelor of Nursing at university.
2. Churro's are my favourite.
3. I would much rather spend a night in watching movies than clubbing.
4. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister.
5. My favourite author is Brent Weeks. He has an amazing writing style and it really amazes me how he can create such in depth worlds and story lines. 
6. I hate nuts. 
7. Despite being 20, I still like to colour in. 

I will be nominating these amazing blogs:
Thou Shalt Not Covet
That Grace Girl
Thunderlove
But first, coffee
Em Talks
Lazy Days Beauty
Autumn Leaves
Kelly's Beauty Blog
Eltoria's Secret
Life, Set Sail
Bed in Kitchen
Amy Antoinette
Annie Writes Beauty
More Than Adored
Jenny Purr

Let me know 7 facts about you in the comments below, I would love to get to know my readers!

-xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for nominating me - heres my post from a few weeks back -

    http://www.anniewritesbeauty.co.uk/2014/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright, you deserve it! I will take a look at it.

      -xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.