I'm Back Baby!

11:06 Unknown 0 Comments


I bet you haven't seen my name pop up in your feed for a while. If you're wondering why that is, well I can only sum it up by saying life happened. I had my uni exams, my nursing placement, and then there was a spontaneous move which resulted in a lost camera. When I did find it, I just didn't feel like blogging. It wasn't that I was in a rut, or that I was sick of blogging; it was just that I didn't really want to. I just wanted to have a break, and so I did.

 But baby, I am back! so I guess it's time for a bit of a catch up?


I'm glad to say that I have finished my first year of uni, and of course the best bit is that I get to have a break from studying. Exam period was crazy, I think the only mode my brain knew was study, the second being procrastination. There were times when I would look for something else to do just so I didn't have to study. But I think that happens to the best of us when our days consist of eating, studying and sleeping. In saying that, I am happy with the results I got for the year.

I recently finished my second nursing placement of the year and I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed it. I feel that each time I am exposed to a nursing environment I become more comfortable and confident within it. Right now, you're probably thinking "Well duh, Sarah", and don't worry, that's exactly what I am thinking too.

Anyway, enough about me, What have you been up to? How's work? How's school/uni? How are you? Let me know in the comments below. As always, if you have any post suggestions leave them in the comments below.

Just a quick side note. Blog post will be continuing as normal; I will be uploading every Sunday/

- xx
,

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.