Things Didn't Go As Planned.

16:24 Unknown 0 Comments

So I started this blog planning to post every Sunday. But as you can see, things did not go as planned. 2015 was a very big year for me. Life just got in the way and it turns out I couldn't commit to that weekly post.
Losing my camera charger also added to me not posting, who wants to put up a post without pictures? (even though I'm doing just that now, as I still have not found the charger!).

As i said, 2015 was a very full on year for me. There were so many ups and of course there were a few downs. But the most amazing part of 2015, was finding out that my partner and I are expecting a baby girl. Which means we already know that 2016 is going to be amazing.

In regards to blogging, I will be continuing to blog. However I am not committing to a set post time for various reasons. Mainly because I don't want the pressure of having a set date, and I don't want to disappoint you guys by being late. When I have something I want to share with you, I will put up a post. I'm not sure what I will be posting content wise. Most likely just lifestyle posts and of course an occasional beauty post. I can definitely say there will probably be some pregnancy/baby post in the future.


Now it's your turn because I would like to hear from you:

1. What was your favourite memory from 2015?
2. What is one thing that 2015 taught you?
3. What are you looking forward to in 2016?
4. Did you make any new years resolutions that you will most likely not stick to?


So that's it for this post. I hope you guys had an amazing year and I wish you the best for 2016.

 -xx





You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.