My Goals For 2017

19:00 Unknown 1 Comments



Today I thought I'd share my goals for 2017. In my last post I discussed my 2016 goals and the progress I had made on them - so If you haven't seen that then I'd suggest giving that a read before you continue. Last year I had a lot of smaller goals, where this year I have fewer goals, but they are more significant.


1. Keep up a healthy lifestyle.
Last year I started focusing on living a healthier lifestyle. You know, the cliche eating better, exercising and drinking more water. I'm pretty proud to say that I stuck to it.  I'm at a point where I am super happy and confident with my body and I feel really good. However, it's the changes you can't see that I am loving the most. I love the mindset I have now and my body just feels so much better. I mean,  I still need to lose some flab and tone - but I am content with where I am at now.
This year I would like t continue that healthy lifestyle and perhaps become a bit stricter in regards to diet and exercise. I have a massive sweet tooth and chocolate is my weakness, and sometimes I just can't resist it.I would love to start practicing daily yoga again. I love yoga and doing it daily was really beneficial for me - I could feel myself getting stronger and more flexible. Plus it's just so calming.


2. Do well In uni This year I go back to uni and I am feeling quite excited about it. If you saw this post, you will remember that I kind of lost my motivation for it. My heart just wasn't in it. I just needed to take a step back from it for awhile. Being pregnant with Lily gave me that chance (Life works in funny ways doesn't it?). I go back in March and I am feeling very excited and positive about it all. I really want to give it my all.


3. Create a good work/family/life balance
As aforementioned, This year I go back to uni, which means I will be spending some time away from Lily. Although I am excited for uni, apart of me is worried about missing Lily and her milestones.  Realistically, I'm only at uni 1-2 days a week. But then there's placement and I have to study. It's great that I'm going back as it means I'm doing something for me, but on the other hand I worry about missing all that time with her. Which is why I really need to figure out a great work life balance. If you have any tips for achieving a work life balance, or if you're a parent who has studied and have some advice - please let me know in the comments below!


Those are my goals for the year. Do you have any goals for the year? I'd love to hear them. If you have any tips for mine please let me know below.

Ps. How to Achieve Your Goals & A Gratitude List -xx

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. For me I used to drink too much water (strange I know!) and now I barely drink enough so I'm trying to find a good balance between the two this year!

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.