Saving Time On Those Dreaded Early Mornings.

18:08 Unknown 2 Comments

After a long holidays, the new university semester has finally commenced. Unfortunately, this means the dreaded early mornings, something I am not a fan of. As I would rather get the best sleep in I can, I have a few tips that help me save time in the morning.



1. Shower the night before.

2. Pick out an outfit the night before - Because if we're being realistic, we don't have time for five outfit changes when we need to get somewhere quickly.

3. Organise lunch and snacks the night before.

4. Pack bag the night before.

5. Have a quick go to makeup/hair routine.

6. Have breakfast at home or take something on the go.

7. Ensure you get enough sleep: This tip may seem a little unconventional, but if you get enough sleep, you are less likely to press snooze when your alarm goes off in the morning.


What do you think of these tips? If you guys have any other tips, let me know in the comment section!

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Came to your blog after you commented on mine and I absolutely love this blog post, I'm gonna definitely try this when I go back to Uni in two weeks time! Fingers crossed I can keep it up cause I'm not good at this kind of stuff haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaww thankyou for visiting! Some nights I'm like "I'll just do it tomorrow, it'll be fine" and then the next morning im rushing around. I hope these tips do help you out.

      -xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.