Review: Designer Brands Nail Polish in Watermelon Gold.

16:05 Unknown 0 Comments

Designer brands cosmetics, Nail Polish, Watermelon Gold, Review


This nail polish colour is "Watermelon Gold in 532".  I would describe this colour as a gorgeous medium pink with some gold in it. When the light hits the your nails right, a nice golden shimmer reflects back. I'm not usually into pink, but this colour is very unique compared to other pinks.




The packaging of this nail polish is very stylish. It comes in a glass rectangular shaped bottle. The lid is also rectangular and is the width of the actual bottle. I really like the design of the bottle, is is very unique to the designs of others. 


The formula is amazing, it is easy to apply and goes on streak free. I think the wide brush definitely helps the application process. I am definitely not the best at painting my nails, but I have no trouble with this nail polish. I think that says something in itself.


The lasting power of this nail polish is incredible. Without a top coat, this lasted about five days on me before chipping. With a top coat, it lasted an extra day or two before chipping. This is something that really stands out to me. I would definitely recommend this nail polish.
     

You can purchase the nail polish from http://www.dbcosmetics.com.au/


Have you tried anything from the Designer Brands Range?


Disclaimer: This post is not being sponsored. Everything I have said in this post is 100% my honest  opinion. Any products that are being sponsored will have an "*" after the name. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.