My first ever Bellabox: August 2014.

18:49 Unknown 2 Comments




Hey guys, sorry for the delayed post. I happen to have misplaced my camera charger which has prevented me from uploading my photo's to my computer. Thankfully, I took a few photo's of my Bellabox on my phone, so I thought I would do a mini review of the box instead.


For those of you who don't know, Bellabox is an Australian beuaty box subscription that cost $15 per month. The box comes with 5 or more samples for you to try out, sourced from both local and international beauty brands. A great way to try out new products if you ask me.

This is my first ever Bellabox and I have to say, I'm actually pretty impressed with what I received. Before mine had arrived in the mail, I had watched some reviews where some people weren't that pleased with what they got, so I was a tad worried that I wouldn't be that happy with mine. Nonetheless, I was still super excited to open it, and was pleasantly suprised with the contents it held.

For while, I have wanted to try a few things from Burt's Bee's, but I hadn't gotten around to picking up some products, so I was very happy to receive the Burt's Bee's Radiance facial Cleanser in my box. I had already have the Aveeno Daily Moisturises and I quite like it, so I didn't mind seeing that in my box. There's nothing i received in my box that I disliked. My only complaint would be that there were more local brands than international brands. But other than that I'm happy with everything.

If you would like me to  review any of the products I received, let me know in the comments below.
Have you tried Bellabox before?


if you want to purchase a bellabox,you can sign up to their site here



Disclaimer: This post is not being sponsored. Everything I have said in this post is 100% my honest  opinion. Any products that are being sponsored will have an "*" after the name.




You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. ive never heard of bellabox but it seems like a really good subscription! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/mac-prep-and-prime-bb-beauty-balm.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On first impressions it is a good subscription box, but as it is my first box, I will have to wait until i can get my full opinion of the box.

      -xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.